Licensed Psychologist or Licensed Clinical Social Worker Consultant
Able2, a great Agency that provides services to individuals with disabilities, is searching for a Licensed Psychologist or Licensed Clinical Social Worker consultant to provide Behavior/Psychological supports to adults with Developmental Disabilities and/or Mental Health diagnoses. Able2 provides services to people throughout Chemung County, New York.
Requirement of Hours:
As a consultant the hours for the position would be a minimum of 20 hours per month - up to 30 hours per month. (Options for some hours to be completed remotely is possible)
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Conduct and/or Interpret/Summarize data collected from functional behavioral assessments and other testing (Vineland) as needed;
- Conduct direct observations and interpretation of individuals’ behavior;
- Assist with development of written behavior support plans inclusive of positive approaches, reinforcement systems, measurable goals, interventions and environmental modifications (consistent with applicable regulations);
- Provide clinical oversight to Behavior Intervention Specialists;
- Assist with developing/conducting training for clinical and direct care staff, as needed;
- Provides Triennial Evaluation which includes supervision of administration and interpretation of individual cognitive I.Q. tests.
- Completes determinations of 17a Guardianship, Informed Consent, or capacity (i.e. healthcare agent, living wills, etc.) and provides written summary, as assigned.
- Licensed in Psychology or Clinical Social Work (New York) required;
- Experience with Developmentally Disabled Adults preferred;
- Experience/Knowledge of Office of People with Developmental Disabilities (OPWDD) regulations preferred.
Able2 offers competitive salaries
Please submit a copy of your Resume or Curriculum Vitae and Salary Requirements to snydera@able-.2.org.